What is Neuro Cram Nootropic by Dimension Bio?
Neuro Cram is a nootropic, cognitive enhancer designed to amplify focus, motivation, memory, and creativity when undertaking tasks that require a laser sharp mind. It is completely free of any caffeine and can be used alongside coffee.
What ingredients are in Neuro Cram Nootropic by Dimension Bio?
- L-Tyrosine – may enhance working memory, executive function, creative flow states.
- L-Taurine – may promote mitochondrial health and supports cellular energy.
- L-Carnitine HCL – may help with age-related cognitive decline.
- L-Theanine – may boost alpha and theta brain waves, boosting cognition, improving memory, and better quality sleep.
- Alpha GPC – may improve memory and learning, and boost athletic workouts.
- Phosphatidylserine – may improve alertness, attention, cognition, memory, recall and mood.
- Rhodiola Rosea – may increase energy and improve focus.
- Griffonia simplicifolia – may improve mood and memory function.
- Betavulgaris var. Rubra – may reduce inflammation, oxidative stress, and improve cognition.
- Piperine – may enhance the effects of other nootropics.
What is the recommended dose of Neuro Cram Nootropic by Dimension Bio?
Consume 1 Serving Daily mixed with in your desired amount of water between 200ml-1000ml (We like approximately 400ml) and consume prior to sessions of mental exertion such as working, gaming or studying
The information provided on this webpage is not intended to be medical advice or to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
This product should not be used to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition and is not to be used for therapeutic purposes (unless the product has been entered on the Australian Registrar of Therapeutic Goods).
We make no guarantee as to the results that you may experience from using this product or the information we make available on this webpage. Your results will depend on many factors, including but not limited to your age, gender, other products used, health history, exercise regimen, lifestyle and diet.
Please check with your health practitioner before making any changes to your diet or taking supplements, especially if you are pregnant, lactating or have a health condition. Always read directions for use carefully.